What are some great men fashion tips that you need to learn in order to wow everyone? Today we are talking all about them!
10 Helpful Men Fashion Tips That Will Wow Everyone Around You!
As a young man, you need to understand that you are the future fathers, husbands and leaders and you should behave as such. Dressing in style may mean to dress sharp or to put on proper casual clothing.
There is a misconception among young men that wearing fashionable clothing does not have an impact on someone’s life. However, being sharp or well-dressed has everything to do with life or at least most of it. Here are some of the reasons you need to be fashionable.
- It Draws Positive Attention
The world is a twisted place and people judge according to how they see others or make assumptions based on how they look at them. Some of the people you will meet are potential employers, investors, potential partners.
Even though you justify your choice of dressing if you dress awfully, you cannot change the perception they create about you.
To be safe at all time, and avoid people from overlooking and undervaluing you, you need to dress sharp. A man who dress appropriately, and is clean, whether old or young adds value to his presence and chances of being spotted, valued and respected are high.
- It’s a Show of Maturity
No matter the facet of life you chose to engage in whether it is in trade, business or employment, you need to show the face of a gentleman from your appearance.
Maturity is a sign of responsibility and serious commitment to a particular course.
Therefore, if you are sharply dressed, a potential employer will not have difficulty offering you employment as he/she will have some confidence instilled by your look. Potential mates are also attracted by men who have a sense of style and responsibility.
- Projects Power and Authority
The sharper you look, the more powerful you look, and persons cannot associate you with a bad background.
When you are sharp, it depicts financial stability or a strong financial background and people who do not you cannot perceive you like anything that is bad.
Good looks show that you are rich and as the norm of the world goes ‘wealth is power’. This perception will ooze a lot of respect for you from the majority of the people you meet.
Whenever you need to compete for a particular position in the political, social or business person, you will always seem the worthy candidate even before you open your mouth to speak.
- Commands Respect
When you dress in a fashionable style, you radiate the image of self-respect and self-worth. People will look at you positively and will find it worth to spend their time around you.
It is evident that nice looking people are more recognized by the public. Dressing properly shows maturity, power and confidence which is a rare combination in the public spheres.
When you are the one single special person among numerous people, you are held in high esteem. Furthermore, you are seen differently from other ordinary people.
- Boosts Self-Confidence
A man who knows he is well dressed has high self-esteem and there are not many challenges that can prevent him from getting what he wants.
Most of all is the manner a well-dressed person conducts oneself in public including the way he, speaks, walks and treats other people.
The personal self-confidence is a motivation for a young man to seek what he wants without fear because he knows he deserves it and for particular reasons. A sharply dressed man will not snag a job or fear approaching a lady to ask for a date.
When it comes to fashion, it seems like we always want more, more, more. We’re here to remind you that it’s about quality, not quantity. Most guys don’t have the time to do a major overhaul so we have a few grooming tips and fashion hacks on how to get the most out of what you purchase or what you may already own. Read on for 10 fashion hacks you need in your life.
1.) Throw Out Old Clothes
- It seems so simple but clearing out your wardrobe of old, worn out clothes makes room for new ones. It also stops you from going back to old favourites and encourage you to try new styles.
2.) Get A Haircut
3.) Avoid Floppy Collars
- Be wary of floppy collars! Using collar stays will ensure dress shirts look crisp.
4.) Take Care Of Your Clothes
- Clothes are an investment and say a lot about you. Take care of your clothes with proper laundering, dry cleaning and storage.
5.) Purchase An Iron/Steamer
- While you’re at it, get an iron or better yet, a steamer. It may take up a little extra time but wrinkly shirts look frumpy and distract from your entire outfit. Business Insider has a great article on the right way to iron a shirt.
6.) Try New Accessories
- Don’t be afraid to try new accessories like; Bracelets, Watches, and Rings. The smallest details can change and upgrade an outfit.
7.) Use A Simple Leather Wallet
- We work hard for our money so let’s keep it in a clean, simple leather wallet. Avoid stuffing receipts and too many cards in it as it can get bulky.
8.) Invest In A Timeless Watch
- A classic watch that goes with any outfit can elevate a look instantly. It’s a good idea to invest in a quality watch that can last years. Select authentic brand name watches, such as; Fossil, and Michael Kors.
9.) Have A Tailor
- Having your own Tailor is a sign of manhood. A tailor can fix buttons and zippers, take in clothes, hem pants, etc. All these details matter when you want to make a good impression. Click the photo for a list of reasons why you should have your own tailor.
10.) Invest In A Pair Of Essential Dress Shoes
- Purchase a pair of essential dress shoes that are classic and timeless. It can go with a variety of outfits from going out to social parties to business meetings. If you’re on your feet all day and absolutely must wear comfortable shoes, get yourself a pair of black chef’s clogs or work boots with insoles. People who work their ass off like dishwashers, waiters, and construction workers can find comfortable shoes that don’t look this damn stupid, and so can you.
There you have it, 10 Helpful Men Fashion Tips That Will Wow Everyone Around You!
What’s your favorite mens fashion tips?
What to read next? I’ve got you!
Sharing is Caring, Pin this for later!✌
See ya, Cosby!